The aims of our Association
The purpose of the Association shall be to assist its members by:
- enabling them, through mutual help and at minimum cost, to acquire and
computer and electronic communication skills;
- providing them with facilities pursuant to this
- providing a setting for the interchange, in an
atmosphere of fellowship and enjoyment, of computer and communications
knowledge, skills and ideas;
- enabling members to keep up with developments
in the use of computers and technology so that they continue to
participate in this aspect of modern life, thereby contributing to their
self-confidence and self esteem;
- providing regular meetings, activities and
training sessions pursuant to attaining the above;
- striving at all times to gain and retain the
approval of the local community as a worthwhile Organisation
contributing to the quality of life within the community.
- developing and maintaining their intellectual, cultural and social interests.
*Extract from the Port Macquarie Seniors Computer Group Constitution.
To obtain a full copy of the Port Macquarie Seniors Group Constitution please click below.
Click here to read Constitution